A1 Sitemap Generator
A1 Sitemap Generator is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PCMicrosys
. More data about Microsys can be found here
. Please follow http://www.microsystools.com
if you want to read more on A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's web page. A1 Sitemap Generator is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing A1 Sitemap Generator is C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. A1 Sitemap Generator's primary file takes about 10.95 MB (11486736 bytes) and its name is Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with A1 Sitemap Generator. They occupy about 34.38 MB (36052401
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (10.95 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.50 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The current page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 7.0.1
alone. For more A1 Sitemap Generator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is a program offered by the software company Microsys. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove A1 Sitemap Generator from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". The A1 Sitemap Generator app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-26 07:48:23.563