A1 Sitemap Generator
This info is about A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your computerMicrosys
. Go over here
for more details on Microsys. More information about A1 Sitemap Generator can be found at http://www.microsystools.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for A1 Sitemap Generator is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called Sitemap.exe and its approximative size is 5.67 MB (5940432 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in A1 Sitemap Generator. They take 6.45 MB (6759402
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap.exe (5.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The current page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 3.1.2
alone. Click on the links below for other A1 Sitemap Generator versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application offered by Microsys. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete A1 Sitemap Generator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it exists on your system the A1 Sitemap Generator program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 10:05:51.960