A1 Sitemap Generator
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PCMicrosys
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Microsys. More information about A1 Sitemap Generator can be found at http://www.microsystools.com
. Usually the A1 Sitemap Generator application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 6 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for A1 Sitemap Generator is C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 6\unins000.exe. Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.17 MB (10663464 bytes) on disk.
A1 Sitemap Generator installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 32.61 MB (34198033
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (10.17 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.40 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
This page is about A1 Sitemap Generator version 6.0.4
alone. For more A1 Sitemap Generator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application released by Microsys. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete A1 Sitemap Generator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". The A1 Sitemap Generator application will be found automatically. After you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The software company is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-15 11:02:00.870