A1 Sitemap Generator
This web page contains complete information on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PCMicrosys
. Check out here
for more information on Microsys. Please open http://www.microsystools.com
if you want to read more on A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's page. Usually the A1 Sitemap Generator program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 6 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. A1 Sitemap Generator's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 6\unins000.exe". A1 Sitemap Generator's primary file takes around 10.81 MB (11340328 bytes) and its name is Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with A1 Sitemap Generator. They occupy about 33.86 MB (35503633
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (10.81 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.38 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.5
of A1 Sitemap Generator. Click on the links below for other A1 Sitemap Generator versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is a program released by the software company Microsys. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove A1 Sitemap Generator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". The A1 Sitemap Generator application will be found very quickly. After you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 6\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-12 15:01:07.000