A1 Sitemap Generator
This info is about A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your systemMicrosys
. Further information on Microsys can be found here
. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more details about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. Usually the A1 Sitemap Generator program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 4 folder, depending on the user's option during install. A1 Sitemap Generator's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 4\unins000.exe. Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe is the A1 Sitemap Generator's main executable file and it occupies about 10.28 MB (10783272 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in A1 Sitemap Generator. They take 32.89 MB (34487935
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (10.28 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.42 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The current page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 4.2.5
only. You can find below info on other application versions of A1 Sitemap Generator:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application offered by the software company Microsys. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". The A1 Sitemap Generator application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about A1 Sitemap Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The publisher is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 4\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-12 08:15:42.733