A1 Sitemap Generator
You can find below details on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your computerMicrosys
. You can find out more on Microsys or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on A1 Sitemap Generator at http://www.microsystools.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 9 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 9\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator. Sitemap_32b_UC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.18 MB (9626792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of A1 Sitemap Generator. They take about 36.77 MB (38557553
bytes) on disk.
- EmbeddedBrowser.exe (4.06 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_UC.exe (9.18 MB)
- Sitemap_64b_UC.exe (13.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 9.3.1
only. Click on the links below for other A1 Sitemap Generator versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is a program released by Microsys. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". The A1 Sitemap Generator program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The software company is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 9\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-01-31 08:05:22.163