A1 Sitemap Generator
A1 Sitemap Generator is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your computerMicrosys
. Go over here
where you can read more on Microsys. You can see more info on A1 Sitemap Generator at http://www.microsystools.com
. A1 Sitemap Generator is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 10 folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing A1 Sitemap Generator is C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 10\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Sitemap_64b_UC.exe is the A1 Sitemap Generator's primary executable file and it occupies close to 13.58 MB (14238392 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of A1 Sitemap Generator. They take about 41.82 MB (43850673
bytes) on disk.
- EmbeddedBrowser.exe (4.07 MB)
- Sitemap_64b_UC.exe (13.58 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_UC.exe (9.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 10.0.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of A1 Sitemap Generator:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is a program offered by the software company Microsys. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove A1 Sitemap Generator from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it exists on your system the A1 Sitemap Generator application will be found very quickly. After you click A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The publisher is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 10\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-04 10:57:48.033