A1 Sitemap Generator
You can find below details on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PCMicrosys
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Microsys. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more info about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. A1 Sitemap Generator is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. A1 Sitemap Generator's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Sitemap.exe and its approximative size is 5.71 MB (5990096 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in A1 Sitemap Generator. They occupy 6.49 MB (6809066
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap.exe (5.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The current web page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 3.2.5
only. You can find here a few links to other A1 Sitemap Generator releases:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is a program released by the software company Microsys. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Sitemap Generator app will be found very quickly. After you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The publisher is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-26 01:54:12.477