A1 Sitemap Generator
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PCMicrosys
. Further information on Microsys can be found here
. More data about the app A1 Sitemap Generator can be found at http://www.microsystools.com
. A1 Sitemap Generator is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 9 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator is C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 9\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Sitemap_64b_UC.exe is the A1 Sitemap Generator's main executable file and it occupies close to 13.25 MB (13895848 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in A1 Sitemap Generator. They take 40.94 MB (42925425
bytes) on disk.
- EmbeddedBrowser.exe (4.06 MB)
- Sitemap_64b_UC.exe (13.25 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_UC.exe (9.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This web page is about A1 Sitemap Generator version 9.3.3
alone. You can find below a few links to other A1 Sitemap Generator versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is a program released by the software company Microsys. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Sitemap Generator application will be found very quickly. After you click A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about A1 Sitemap Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 9\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-23 18:15:18.253