A1 Sitemap Generator
You can find below details on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your systemMicrosys
. More info about Microsys can be found here
. More information about the software A1 Sitemap Generator can be seen at http://www.microsystools.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for A1 Sitemap Generator is C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 5\unins000.exe. Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe is the A1 Sitemap Generator's primary executable file and it occupies around 6.51 MB (6823464 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of A1 Sitemap Generator. They occupy about 29.40 MB (30827537
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.51 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.73 MB)
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (10.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
This data is about A1 Sitemap Generator version 5.1.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of A1 Sitemap Generator:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is a program offered by Microsys. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove A1 Sitemap Generator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". The A1 Sitemap Generator application will be found very quickly. When you click A1 Sitemap Generator in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The publisher is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 06:55:25.360