A1 Sitemap Generator
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PCMicrosys
. Additional info about Microsys can be seen here
. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more data about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove A1 Sitemap Generator. The program's main executable file is titled Sitemap.exe and occupies 3.71 MB (3888848 bytes).
The following executables are contained in A1 Sitemap Generator. They occupy 4.38 MB (4596202
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap.exe (3.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.3
of A1 Sitemap Generator. You can find below info on other releases of A1 Sitemap Generator:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is a program offered by Microsys. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase A1 Sitemap Generator with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it exists on your system the A1 Sitemap Generator app will be found automatically. After you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The publisher is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-27 19:46:55.103