A1 Sitemap Generator
This page contains complete information on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PCMicrosys
. Take a look here
for more information on Microsys. Please open http://www.microsystools.com
if you want to read more on A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. A1 Sitemap Generator is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing A1 Sitemap Generator is C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe is the A1 Sitemap Generator's primary executable file and it occupies around 6.56 MB (6883496 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of A1 Sitemap Generator. They occupy about 30.20 MB (31667433
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.56 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.79 MB)
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (11.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.0
of A1 Sitemap Generator. You can find below a few links to other A1 Sitemap Generator versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application offered by the software company Microsys. Some people try to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove A1 Sitemap Generator with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". The A1 Sitemap Generator application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-02 20:47:15.470