A1 Sitemap Generator
This page contains complete information on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PCMicrosys
. Take a look here
for more information on Microsys. Please open http://www.microsystools.com
if you want to read more on A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. A1 Sitemap Generator is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing A1 Sitemap Generator is C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe is the A1 Sitemap Generator's primary executable file and it occupies around 6.56 MB (6883496 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of A1 Sitemap Generator. They occupy about 30.20 MB (31667433
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.56 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.79 MB)
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (11.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.0
of A1 Sitemap Generator. You can find below a few links to other A1 Sitemap Generator versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application offered by the software company Microsys. Some people try to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove A1 Sitemap Generator with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". The A1 Sitemap Generator app will be found automatically. When you click A1 Sitemap Generator in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The publisher is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-02 20:47:15.470