A1 Sitemap Generator
This web page contains complete information on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your systemMicrosys
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Microsys. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more facts about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator is "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe is the A1 Sitemap Generator's main executable file and it takes close to 6.11 MB (6409936 bytes) on disk.
A1 Sitemap Generator is composed of the following executables which take 17.32 MB (18162806
bytes) on disk:
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.11 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.01 KB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The current web page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 3.5.1
only. You can find below a few links to other A1 Sitemap Generator releases:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application by Microsys. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove A1 Sitemap Generator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it exists on your system the A1 Sitemap Generator program will be found very quickly. When you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The software company is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 00:06:25.450