A1 Sitemap Generator
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PCMicrosys
. More data about Microsys can be read here
. More information about the program A1 Sitemap Generator can be found at http://www.microsystools.com
. Usually the A1 Sitemap Generator program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 5 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove A1 Sitemap Generator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 5\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.44 MB (6755368 bytes) on disk and is named Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with A1 Sitemap Generator. They take about 29.12 MB (30535697
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.44 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.68 MB)
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (10.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.03
of A1 Sitemap Generator. For more A1 Sitemap Generator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application released by the software company Microsys. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it exists on your system the A1 Sitemap Generator program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The software company is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-11 13:56:46.897