A1 Sitemap Generator
A1 Sitemap Generator is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PCMicrosys
. You can find out more on Microsys or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more details about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. Usually the A1 Sitemap Generator program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 4 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove A1 Sitemap Generator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 4\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 10.28 MB (10780848 bytes) on disk and is called Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe.
A1 Sitemap Generator installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 32.87 MB (34468913
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (10.28 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.42 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.4
of A1 Sitemap Generator. You can find here a few links to other A1 Sitemap Generator releases:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application by Microsys. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". The A1 Sitemap Generator program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The software company is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 4\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-07 23:39:52.503