A1 Sitemap Generator
This info is about A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your computerMicrosys
. Check out here
for more details on Microsys. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more information about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. A1 Sitemap Generator is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 4 directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for A1 Sitemap Generator is "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 4\unins000.exe". A1 Sitemap Generator's primary file takes about 10.27 MB (10767536 bytes) and its name is Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe.
A1 Sitemap Generator is comprised of the following executables which occupy 32.83 MB (34426417
bytes) on disk:
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (10.27 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.41 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.1
of A1 Sitemap Generator. Click on the links below for other A1 Sitemap Generator versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application offered by the software company Microsys. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it exists on your system the A1 Sitemap Generator application will be found very quickly. After you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about A1 Sitemap Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The software company is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 4\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 07:45:12.147