A1 Sitemap Generator
This info is about A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your computerMicrosys
. Check out here
for more details on Microsys. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more information about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. A1 Sitemap Generator is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 4 directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for A1 Sitemap Generator is "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 4\unins000.exe". A1 Sitemap Generator's primary file takes about 10.27 MB (10767536 bytes) and its name is Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe.
A1 Sitemap Generator is comprised of the following executables which occupy 32.83 MB (34426417
bytes) on disk:
- Sitemap_64b_W2K.exe (10.27 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W2K.exe (6.41 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.1
of A1 Sitemap Generator. Click on the links below for other A1 Sitemap Generator versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application offered by the software company Microsys. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Sitemap Generator app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding A1 Sitemap Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The publisher is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 4\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 07:45:12.147