A1 Sitemap Generator
A1 Sitemap Generator is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your systemMicrosys
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Microsys. You can get more details on A1 Sitemap Generator at http://www.microsystools.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 9 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 9\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Sitemap_64b_UC.exe is the A1 Sitemap Generator's main executable file and it occupies around 13.12 MB (13755048 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of A1 Sitemap Generator. They occupy about 40.15 MB (42104645
bytes) on disk.
- EmbeddedBrowser.exe (4.10 MB)
- Sitemap_64b_UC.exe (13.12 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_UC.exe (9.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 9.0.0
only. Click on the links below for other A1 Sitemap Generator versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application marketed by the software company Microsys. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase A1 Sitemap Generator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it exists on your system the A1 Sitemap Generator app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The software company is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 9\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-19 17:37:06.047