A1 Sitemap Generator
A1 Sitemap Generator is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your computerMicrosys
. Go over here
where you can read more on Microsys. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more information about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. Usually the A1 Sitemap Generator program is found in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 8 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 8\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator. The program's main executable file is named Sitemap_64b_UC.exe and its approximative size is 12.93 MB (13554344 bytes).
The executables below are part of A1 Sitemap Generator. They occupy an average of 35.55 MB (37277341
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_64b_UC.exe (12.93 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_UC.exe (9.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 8.1.0
alone. Click on the links below for other A1 Sitemap Generator versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application released by the software company Microsys. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Sitemap Generator application will be found automatically. After you click A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about A1 Sitemap Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The software company is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-22 20:54:08.553