A1 Sitemap Generator
A1 Sitemap Generator is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your computerMicrosys
. Go over here
where you can read more on Microsys. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more information about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. Usually the A1 Sitemap Generator program is found in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 8 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 8\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator. The program's main executable file is named Sitemap_64b_UC.exe and its approximative size is 12.93 MB (13554344 bytes).
The executables below are part of A1 Sitemap Generator. They occupy an average of 35.55 MB (37277341
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_64b_UC.exe (12.93 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_UC.exe (9.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 8.1.0
alone. Click on the links below for other A1 Sitemap Generator versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application released by the software company Microsys. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". The A1 Sitemap Generator app will be found very quickly. When you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your computer, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-22 20:54:08.553