A1 Sitemap Generator
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your computerMicrosys
. More information on Microsys can be found here
. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more data about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator. The program's main executable file is named Sitemap.exe and occupies 5.59 MB (5861584 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside A1 Sitemap Generator. They take about 6.37 MB (6680554
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap.exe (5.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The current web page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 3.0.6
alone. For other A1 Sitemap Generator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application marketed by Microsys. Some users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove A1 Sitemap Generator from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it exists on your system the A1 Sitemap Generator application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-07 12:22:25.303