A1 Sitemap Generator
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your computerMicrosys
. More information on Microsys can be found here
. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more data about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator. The program's main executable file is named Sitemap.exe and occupies 5.59 MB (5861584 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside A1 Sitemap Generator. They take about 6.37 MB (6680554
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap.exe (5.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The current web page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 3.0.6
alone. For other A1 Sitemap Generator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application marketed by Microsys. Some users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove A1 Sitemap Generator from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Sitemap Generator application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click A1 Sitemap Generator in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The software company is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-07 12:22:25.303