A1 Sitemap Generator
A1 Sitemap Generator is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your systemMicrosys
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Microsys. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more facts about A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 2\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Sitemap.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.72 MB (3903696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of A1 Sitemap Generator. They occupy about 4.40 MB (4611050
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap.exe (3.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to A1 Sitemap Generator version 2.3.4
only. For other A1 Sitemap Generator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is a program offered by the software company Microsys. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". The A1 Sitemap Generator program will be found very quickly. When you click A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After removing A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, we are not saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 10:05:51.987