A1 Sitemap Generator
This info is about A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your systemMicrosys
. More info about Microsys can be found here
. More info about the app A1 Sitemap Generator can be seen at http://www.microsystools.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Sitemap.exe is the A1 Sitemap Generator's main executable file and it occupies approximately 5.59 MB (5861584 bytes) on disk.
A1 Sitemap Generator is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.37 MB (6680554
bytes) on disk:
- Sitemap.exe (5.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.5
of A1 Sitemap Generator. You can find below info on other application versions of A1 Sitemap Generator:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application by Microsys. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete A1 Sitemap Generator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate A1 Sitemap Generator or simply click the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". The A1 Sitemap Generator app will be found very quickly. When you select A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about A1 Sitemap Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 06:13:29.070