A1 Sitemap Generator
This info is about A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your systemMicrosys
. More info about Microsys can be found here
. More info about the app A1 Sitemap Generator can be seen at http://www.microsystools.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Sitemap.exe is the A1 Sitemap Generator's main executable file and it occupies approximately 5.59 MB (5861584 bytes) on disk.
A1 Sitemap Generator is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.37 MB (6680554
bytes) on disk:
- Sitemap.exe (5.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.5
of A1 Sitemap Generator. You can find below info on other application versions of A1 Sitemap Generator:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application by Microsys. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete A1 Sitemap Generator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Sitemap Generator application will be found very quickly. After you click A1 Sitemap Generator in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about A1 Sitemap Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove A1 Sitemap Generator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 06:13:29.070