A1 Sitemap Generator
This web page is about A1 Sitemap Generator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator from your computerMicrosys
. More info about Microsys can be seen here
. Please open http://www.microsystools.com
if you want to read more on A1 Sitemap Generator on Microsys's web page. A1 Sitemap Generator is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 8 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator is C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 8\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 13.04 MB (13669032 bytes) on disk and is titled Sitemap_64b_UC.exe.
A1 Sitemap Generator contains of the executables below. They occupy 35.84 MB (37585053
bytes) on disk.
- Sitemap_64b_UC.exe (13.04 MB)
- Sitemap_32b_UC.exe (9.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
This info is about A1 Sitemap Generator version 8.2.1
only. You can find below a few links to other A1 Sitemap Generator versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Sitemap Generator is an application marketed by the software company Microsys. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove A1 Sitemap Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find A1 Sitemap Generator or simply activate the Search field and type in "A1 Sitemap Generator". The A1 Sitemap Generator program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click A1 Sitemap Generator in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about A1 Sitemap Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Sitemap Generator:
- The publisher is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Sitemap Generator 8\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator.
8. After uninstalling A1 Sitemap Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Sitemap Generator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing A1 Sitemap Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys from your PC, nor are we saying that A1 Sitemap Generator by Microsys is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall A1 Sitemap Generator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-11 11:34:25.103