Broadcom Wireless Utility
This page is about Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your systemBroadcom Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on Broadcom Corporation. Broadcom Wireless Utility is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Broadcom Wireless Utility is "C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\bcmwlu00.exe" verbose /rootkey="Software\Broadcom\802.11_App\UninstallInfo" /rootdir="C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called bcmwlu00.exe and it has a size of 184.00 KB (188416 bytes).
Broadcom Wireless Utility installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 668.00 KB (684032
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (128.00 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (184.00 KB)
- wladmin.exe (44.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Broadcom Wireless Utility. Click on the links below for other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application offered by Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". The Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 18:37:56.183