Skins is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Skins can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Skins is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option. The program's main executable file occupies 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
Skins installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.86 MB (4051456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
This data is about Skins version 2007.0709.2353.40813
only. You can find here a few links to other Skins releases:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program offered by ATI. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Skins from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". If it is installed on your PC the Skins app will be found automatically. When you click Skins in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Skins by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skins in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 16:07:56.780