Avast Secure Browser
This info is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. You can get more details on Avast Secure Browser at www.avastbrowser.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Avast Secure Browser's primary file takes about 2.02 MB (2114224 bytes) and is named AvastBrowser.exe.
The following executables are contained in Avast Secure Browser. They occupy 15.73 MB (16494920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.02 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (683.62 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.26 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.24 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (856.13 KB)
- setup.exe (3.51 MB)
This page is about Avast Secure Browser version 83.0.4530.98
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Avast Secure Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Avast Secure Browser in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-22 11:10:45.727