Avast Secure Browser
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. You can find out more on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. Usually the Avast Secure Browser application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.73 MB (1815792 bytes) on disk.
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.46 MB (15165104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.73 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (570.21 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.25 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (955.78 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.24 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (665.56 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (621.91 KB)
- setup.exe (2.25 MB)
This data is about Avast Secure Browser version 75.0.1447.80
only. You can find below a few links to other Avast Secure Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Avast Secure Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser app will be found very quickly. When you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The publisher is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-29 10:01:56.260