Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more details about Avast Secure Browser on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser's website. Avast Secure Browser is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avast Secure Browser. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.18 MB (2284880 bytes) on disk.
Avast Secure Browser contains of the executables below. They take 17.97 MB (18844808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.18 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (899.73 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.40 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.36 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.02 MB)
- setup.exe (4.23 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 91.0.10364.114
only. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program offered by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Avast Secure Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The publisher is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-07-09 11:51:10.837