Avast Secure Browser
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Further information on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser can be seen here
. Please follow www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure Browser on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser's page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Avast Secure Browser's primary file takes around 1.92 MB (2015080 bytes) and is named AvastBrowser.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Avast Secure Browser. They take 13.77 MB (14444048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.92 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (702.74 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.07 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (869.72 KB)
- setup.exe (3.29 MB)
This info is about Avast Secure Browser version 77.2.2154.121
only. You can find below info on other releases of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program marketed by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Avast Secure Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser program will be found automatically. After you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-08 20:11:51.810