Avast Secure Browser
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Further information on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser can be found here
. More info about the software Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. Usually the Avast Secure Browser program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.91 MB (2000104 bytes) on disk and is called AvastBrowser.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Avast Secure Browser. They occupy 13.88 MB (14555232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.91 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (681.62 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (853.09 KB)
- setup.exe (3.37 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 81.1.4223.139
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application offered by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Avast Secure Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-05 21:02:04.920