Avast Secure Browser
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Open here
where you can read more on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. More details about the application Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Avast Secure Browser's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Avast Secure Browser's primary file takes about 1.86 MB (1954104 bytes) and is named AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.43 MB (19329856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.86 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (570.56 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.17 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (662.44 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.01 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.26 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (715.86 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (653.84 KB)
- setup.exe (3.16 MB)
This info is about Avast Secure Browser version 83.0.4529.97
alone. For other Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The publisher is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-06 17:44:46.807