Avast Secure Browser
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Open here
where you can read more on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Detailed information about Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avast Secure Browser. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.79 MB (1875592 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Avast Secure Browser. They occupy 16.81 MB (17623112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.79 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (594.80 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (673.01 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (950.94 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.14 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (725.43 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (664.44 KB)
- setup.exe (3.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 80.0.3764.149
of Avast Secure Browser. For more Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program released by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-03 16:59:56.893