Avast Secure Browser
This page contains complete information on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. You can find out more on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avast Secure Browser. The application's main executable file is labeled AvastBrowser.exe and it has a size of 2.15 MB (2250232 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Avast Secure Browser. They occupy 17.89 MB (18761808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.15 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (825.00 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.32 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1,018.69 KB)
- setup.exe (4.25 MB)
This page is about Avast Secure Browser version 89.0.8688.91
only. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application released by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Avast Secure Browser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser program will be found very quickly. When you select Avast Secure Browser in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-03-17 09:38:04.840