Avast Secure Browser
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Take a look here
for more info on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more data about Avast Secure Browser on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser's website. Avast Secure Browser is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Avast Secure Browser's primary file takes about 2.66 MB (2793640 bytes) and is called AvastBrowser.exe.
The executable files below are part of Avast Secure Browser. They take an average of 24.62 MB (25814984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.66 MB)
- AvastBrowserQHelper.exe (736.58 KB)
- browser_proxy.exe (1,005.62 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (4.58 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.60 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.90 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.20 MB)
- setup.exe (5.49 MB)
This page is about Avast Secure Browser version 103.0.17550.66
alone. You can find here a few links to other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application marketed by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Avast Secure Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser program will be found automatically. After you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-07-07 09:43:44.107