Avast Secure Browser
You can find on this page details on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Further information on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser can be found here
. Detailed information about Avast Secure Browser can be seen at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avast Secure Browser. Avast Secure Browser's main file takes around 2.02 MB (2118392 bytes) and its name is AvastBrowser.exe.
The executable files below are part of Avast Secure Browser. They take an average of 16.60 MB (17403224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.02 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (724.50 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.19 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.29 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (914.16 KB)
- setup.exe (3.91 MB)
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser version 86.1.6938.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program offered by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Avast Secure Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-24 15:49:40.813