Avast Secure Browser
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. You can find out more on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. Please open www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure Browser on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.07 MB (2174832 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Avast Secure Browser. They take about 17.18 MB (18010912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.07 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (761.98 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.22 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (955.66 KB)
- setup.exe (4.09 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 87.1.7587.142
of Avast Secure Browser. For other Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program offered by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avast Secure Browser in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-30 15:32:23.690