Avast Secure Browser
This page is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more info about Avast Secure Browser on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser's website. Usually the Avast Secure Browser application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. Avast Secure Browser's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.84 MB (1926680 bytes) on disk and is labeled AvastBrowser.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Avast Secure Browser. They occupy about 19.50 MB (20446520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.84 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (592.77 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.08 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (1.14 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.08 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.14 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (751.68 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (693.72 KB)
- setup.exe (3.47 MB)
This data is about Avast Secure Browser version 86.1.6937.199
only. For other Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application released by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser app will be found very quickly. When you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-29 07:17:15.407