Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Further information on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser can be seen here
. Please follow www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure Browser on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser's page. Avast Secure Browser is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.16 MB (2267840 bytes) on disk and is called AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser contains of the executables below. They take 17.95 MB (18822160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.16 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (898.16 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.40 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.35 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.01 MB)
- setup.exe (4.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 92.0.11400.132
of Avast Secure Browser. For other Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application released by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser app will be found very quickly. When you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-08-22 08:21:56.787