Avast Secure Browser
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. You can read more on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. More details about Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Avast Secure Browser's main file takes about 1.86 MB (1950256 bytes) and is named AvastBrowser.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Avast Secure Browser. They take about 12.23 MB (12822744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.86 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.02 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.09 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (605.18 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (545.74 KB)
- setup.exe (2.57 MB)
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser version 72.0.1174.121
alone. For other Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application marketed by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Some people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Avast Secure Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Avast Secure Browser in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-13 09:32:19.097