Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Go over here
where you can read more on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more info about Avast Secure Browser on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser's website. Usually the Avast Secure Browser application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called AvastBrowser.exe and it has a size of 1.76 MB (1850000 bytes).
Avast Secure Browser is composed of the following executables which take 16.73 MB (17544088
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.76 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (648.83 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.25 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (566.04 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (953.72 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.28 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (743.67 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (730.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.94 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 76.0.1632.101
alone. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program marketed by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. After you click Avast Secure Browser in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-08 02:18:34.420