Avast Secure Browser
How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PC
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Take a look here
for more information on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. More details about the software Avast Secure Browser can be seen at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Avast Secure Browser's primary file takes around 2.03 MB (2124576 bytes) and is named AvastBrowser.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Avast Secure Browser. They take about 15.80 MB (16571240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.03 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (693.69 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.27 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.25 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (866.70 KB)
- setup.exe (3.53 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 83.1.4977.117
only. For more Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to erase Avast Secure Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Avast Secure Browser is an application released by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser program will be found automatically. After you click Avast Secure Browser in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2020-07-15 11:23:25.000