Avast Secure Browser
This page is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Further information on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser can be seen here
. Please open www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure Browser on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.02 MB (2117880 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Avast Secure Browser. They take about 16.60 MB (17402712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.02 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (724.50 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.19 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.29 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (914.16 KB)
- setup.exe (3.91 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 86.1.6739.112
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program offered by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Avast Secure Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser application will be found automatically. After you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-18 16:58:38.450