Avast Secure Browser
A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your system
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It is made by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Check out here
where you can read more on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. More data about the app Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avast Secure Browser. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.92 MB (2015792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Avast Secure Browser. They take 13.87 MB (14541136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.92 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (715.82 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.70 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.08 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (878.73 KB)
- setup.exe (3.30 MB)
This info is about Avast Secure Browser version 77.0.1803.76
only. You can find below info on other releases of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
How to delete Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Avast Secure Browser is an application by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Some people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The publisher is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-10-05 19:11:54.167