Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Go over here
for more information on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. You can see more info on Avast Secure Browser at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Avast Secure Browser's primary file takes around 1.87 MB (1960168 bytes) and is named AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser contains of the executables below. They take 11.67 MB (12241272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.87 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (517.45 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.41 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (610.30 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (546.86 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 73.0.1270.86
only. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application marketed by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Avast Secure Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-23 09:34:13.860