Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. More info about Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser can be found here
. More info about the application Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avast Secure Browser. Avast Secure Browser's main file takes about 2.05 MB (2147832 bytes) and is named AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.91 MB (16679312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.05 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (705.79 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.22 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.27 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (888.91 KB)
- setup.exe (3.56 MB)
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser version 84.1.5542.136
alone. For more Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application marketed by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Some users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Avast Secure Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser app will be found very quickly. When you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 18:13:02.877