Avast Secure Browser
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. You can find out more on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Avast Secure Browser can be seen at www.avastbrowser.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.66 MB (2793640 bytes) on disk and is named AvastBrowser.exe.
The executable files below are part of Avast Secure Browser. They occupy an average of 24.62 MB (25814984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.66 MB)
- AvastBrowserQHelper.exe (736.58 KB)
- browser_proxy.exe (1,005.62 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (4.58 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.60 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.90 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.20 MB)
- setup.exe (5.49 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 103.1.17779.134
only. You can find below info on other releases of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Avast Secure Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. When you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-08-09 12:47:23.830