Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more facts about Avast Secure Browser on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser's website. Usually the Avast Secure Browser application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.07 MB (2175216 bytes) on disk and is called AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.17 MB (18005352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.07 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (762.35 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.22 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (956.04 KB)
- setup.exe (4.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 87.0.7282.89
of Avast Secure Browser. You can find below a few links to other Avast Secure Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program released by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Avast Secure Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-10 14:43:37.477