Avast Secure Browser
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. You can read more about related to Avast Secure Browser at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avast Secure Browser. Avast Secure Browser's main file takes around 2.09 MB (2192896 bytes) and is called AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.31 MB (18150928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.09 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (769.55 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.23 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.39 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (964.73 KB)
- setup.exe (4.11 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 88.0.7977.151
only. For more Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application released by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Avast Secure Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser program will be found automatically. When you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-02-11 12:55:55.343