Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Take a look here
for more information on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Further information about Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Avast Secure Browser's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. AvastBrowser.exe is the Avast Secure Browser's main executable file and it takes about 1.77 MB (1857552 bytes) on disk.
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.61 MB (17420640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.77 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (597.29 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.22 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (554.37 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (947.35 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (734.52 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (664.39 KB)
- setup.exe (2.93 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 77.2.2153.120
of Avast Secure Browser. You can find below info on other application versions of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser program will be found automatically. When you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-02 09:35:09.477