Avast Secure Browser
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. You can find out more on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more information about Avast Secure Browser on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser's website. Avast Secure Browser is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named AvastBrowser.exe and its approximative size is 1.76 MB (1850312 bytes).
Avast Secure Browser contains of the executables below. They take 16.59 MB (17400024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.76 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (597.29 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.22 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (554.37 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (947.35 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (734.52 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (664.39 KB)
- setup.exe (2.93 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 77.2.2152.121
of Avast Secure Browser. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program offered by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The publisher is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-07 15:38:43.883