Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Further information about Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. Usually the Avast Secure Browser program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avast Secure Browser. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.86 MB (1954104 bytes) on disk.
Avast Secure Browser contains of the executables below. They take 18.47 MB (19364952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.86 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (570.59 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.17 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (673.01 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.01 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.27 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (715.86 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (664.44 KB)
- setup.exe (3.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 83.1.4957.116
of Avast Secure Browser. For other Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program offered by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-17 05:30:43.317